If you're searching for helpful and reliable information on male
infertility, you'll find it
here. For example, our FAQ section will help you
answer the following questions:
- How common a problem is male factor infertility?
- What are the most common causes of male infertility?
- What lifestyle changes can be made to improve the quantity and
quality of sperm?
- What is a semen analysis and will it tell me if I am fertile?
- What are treatment options when there is a poor semen analysis?
- What is azoospermia and can a person with azoospermia ever have
- I have been told I have a varicocele. What is it?
- What if I am interested in having a vasectomy reversal?
Find a male infertility
This website lists only male infertility specialists. We use stringent criteria for a physician to be listed
here. A physician must show proven expertise
in the field of male infertility:
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Urologist (i.e., Residency in
- An additional 1-2 years of Fellowship Program training with
specialization in male infertility. This training is often done under
prominent physicians in the field.
Copyright 2005-2016 Internet Health Resources
Promote your male infertility services on MaleInfertilitySpecialists.com